Orvis Pro Jacket
No compromise, guide-class Men's PRO Wading Jacket made of a highly durable, custom-woven, three-layer shell. Waterproof and breathable fabric has fully taped seams for added weatherproofing. 20K Waterproofness and 15K Breathability rating. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) repels water from fabric surface. Brushed microsuede chin guard and zippered handwarmer pockets for added comfort. YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zippers, water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders, and two large zippered water-resistant vertical storage pockets. Interior zippered security pocket and internal power-mesh pocket for additional storage. Integrated Dolphin Skin Cuff system prevents water from running up the arm when reaching into the water to release fish. Rubberized tabs for tool docking offer easy access to tools and forceps. Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim. Integrated fly patch and a rear yoke D-ring for net attachment. Polyester with PU lamination. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
Weight in size M: 660g/23.3 oz.
- Guide-class PRO Wading Jacket for anglers who demand the best
- Custom woven 3-layer shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Brushed micro suede chin guard and zippered hand warmer pockets for added comfort
- Two large front storage pockets
- Water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders
- Interior zippered security pocket and Internal power mesh pocket for
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Integrated fly patch
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness
- 15K Breathability rating