Made in England. Hardy Bougle Heritage Fly Reel
This Bouglé is one of the most desirable Hardy reels. With its rolling pillar; reversible click check; naval brass bush and spindle; and its hand polished, deep anodised ‘pearl silver’ finish. This Bouglé reel is one of the classics. Made by Hardy Bros. reel makers in Alnwick, England, this Bouglé reel comes presented in a beautiful, UK made, soft leather, sheepskin lined reel case.
- Made in Alnwick, England
- A stunning piece of classic design, aesthetics and performance combined - Engineered, hand crafted and polished in bar stock aluminium finished in pearl silver - Traditional standard arbor
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Easily changed from left to right-hand wind
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch