- Large outer hub diameters offer quick retrieve, even when the backing is low.
- Hard coated, aluminum Main Gear means minimal heat build-up and great strength. Both the Main Gear and Spool rotate flawlessly on three sealed precision, ceramic Ball Bearings
- An impregnated Cork Drag Disc is the smoothest and strongest in the industry.
- Open hubbed, perforated Spool and Drum allow the Reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- The Detended Drag Adjustment Knob is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals are easily removable for silent operation.
- Lightweight to balance with modern fly rods and reduce casting fatigue.
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
- Our delrin handle offers positive gripping and quick release – The Gulfstream and Pacific come standard with our Gorilla Handle.
SpeedHandle Spool option available.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Finishes: Frost Silver, Frost Black, Satin Gold, Jet Black, Royal Blue, Crimson, Graphite Gray & Aqua.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located at the top of the frame by the reel stand.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
Weight: 8.5 oz.
Frame Size: 3.75″ x 1.5″
Rod Weights: 7-8-9
200 yds. of 20 lb. Micron WF8F
300 yds. of 65 lb. Power Pro Super 8 Slick
Tuna, Steelhead, Salmon, Bonefish, Permit, Dorado, Bluefish, Striped Bass